Friday 27 April 2012

Holiday -1

No idea if the heading is correct, but I'm going to Japan tomorrow. Hurrrraaaaaaaaay!!!! Cannot wait to get on that plane. Well, get off the plane.

I am well prepared and even got me a swell pair of compression socks. Look at me, getting old and all. Also got a new backpack as the old one had its bottom ripping off. I got the same one again, just in a different colour. North Face Isabella. It's so light and fits plenty of stuff without being super bulky.

In other news I have effed up my laptop. Doesn't want to boot anymore. Sigh. Wanted to buy a new one anyway, but would be nice if I could recover my photos and some documents. Ah well. Won't worry about it now. Will enjoy my holiday...

2 comments:

  1. When you buy your new laptop, ask the place if they do free data transfer from your old one! Some do! :) And sometimes they can even take it off a dead laptop, if the hard drive is okay!

    Have a blast in Japan! :D I can't wait to hear all about your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alyse,

    Sorry for the (super) late reply! I actually managed to access my data with a live disc so nothing got lost. Phew. Should teach me a lesson about backups. But whom am I kidding. Next time my laptop craps out I will be in the exact same position. Ups.

    ReplyDelete