Tuesday 26 July 2011

After work fun

Couple of weeks ago my bf finished an incredibly busy period at work. He remembers the exact time he handed in the project papers: 11.27am. It was on a Friday and he basically ran from the office that second to go drinking. I met up with him later in the day and we had some celebratory drinks. His workmates came out as well and we had a lovely evening.


I actually managed to take some pictures while out with my camera phone. Not the best pictures in the world. 


I like these newly developed areas. Especially when they randomly plant a few trees in them. You have these modern straight line buildings broken up by lovely trees.


London night sky anyone? 


 

 
 


We headed out for one more drink after I took the pics. Or let's say, the boys had one more drink while I had juice. My old bones can't handle the alcohol that well anymore. Have to stop drinking early if I want to feel like a human being the next day.

But otherwise it was a lovely evening. Hope you enjoyed the (blurry) photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment