Wednesday 8 June 2011

Spring awakening

Technically spring is almost over. My favourite blooming time has passed as well. But I managed to take a couple of shots of the blue trees/bushes again. I love them. There should be more flowers blooming blue. In the area I live in there are tons of those plants.




Mixed in with some dark red flowers. Pretty!!!

London is going through some weird weather at the moment. One day it's sunny and nice, the next it will be windy, rainy and cold. Goes back and forth all the time. I wish we would have proper summer soon.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Makes me miss Seattle springs.. so much color!
    We've been having weird back-and-forth weather too, here in Osaka. Yesterday was cloudy and chilly, but today's hot and sunny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Over here it sometimes goes back and forth on the same day. Yesterday started nice and sunny, but then it got windy, cloudy and then started to rain heavily. But then in the evening it was all sunshine again.Keeping my umbrella with me at all times...

    ReplyDelete