Thursday 10 December 2009

Last day of work post

Tomorrow is my last day of work before the holidays! I can't wait to get it over and done with. Saturday I will get swept away to Canada. Can't wait for that either. BF's Dad sent over some pics and it is snowing. Awesome! Might actually have a white Christmas this year.

I think our flight leaves at noon. But for some reason we 'have' to be at the airport three hours before the flight leaves. So, the plans seems to be to leave at 6am. Uh, I am not convinced. But hey, then I get to hang out at the airport. Get some nice breakfast. Buy some tax-free alcohol (as presents obvs not for myself ;-)

Should be two lazy weeks ahead. Though I am planning to take my bathing suit and possibly get some swimming done. Hm, might keep off some of the holiday pounds. I guess Canadian Christmas food will be delicious. Hoping for lots and lots of it.

Now I need to be off and get some things organised. Though the actual packing won't start till tomorrow after work. Doing everything last minute!

2 comments:

  1. Ahh, I'm slightly jealous...mainly cos you don't have to go to work for 2 weeks. :p

    Hope you're having lots of fun and presents. Bring me something nice will ya? ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will do my best... maybe I find some golden shoes too. Will call you Cinderella from now on. ;-)

    ReplyDelete